Enrollment is Open!
Please enroll now by clicking # 1 of the sequence below.
Printable forms will be made available before September 1, 2013.
Fundraising How To's and Downloads
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will need:
SEQUENCE of the FUNDRAISER
1. ENROLL your school or daycare for the Farm to School Fundraiser.
2. SCHEDULE your fundraiser anytime from September to December, 2013. The last order will be accepted on December 11, 2013.
3. CLICK here to download Student & Child Order Forms and Fundraiser Info Sheet for all participating students and children.
4. ORGANIZE participating students and children to collect orders and payment from customers.
5. TALLY all orders on the Student & Child Order Forms , Class Summary Forms and Mail-in Order Form.
**Save a copy of Student & Child Order Forms for distributing orders later**
6. COMPLETE the Online Order Form for Peak of the Market. (If paying by cheque please print confirmation of order and mail or drop off with cheque address to Peak of the Market.)
Late Orders or Adding-On to already processed orders WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Thank you for your cooperation.
7. ORDER with Peak of the Market online with a credit card.
**Orders must be paid at the time you place the order**
Peak of the Market
1200 King Edward Street
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0R5
Phone: 1-888-BUY PEAK (289-7325) ext. 231
Fax: 1-204-694-PEAK (7325)
8. UNLOAD vegetables from delivery truck on date provided by Peak of the Market.
9. RECRUIT volunteers to create bundles according to student & child order forms.
BUNDLE A: 2lb carrots, 2lb onions, 5lb potatoes
BUNDLE B: 3lb carrots, 1lb parsnips, 3lb onions, 10lb potatoes, 1 cabbage
**The vegetables will be delivered bagged in specific weighed out amounts. Volunteers will be needed to sort out veggies in either Bundle A or B and packaged in the provided recyclable bags. (Only 1 bag per bundle) You will not have to weigh out the veggies!**
10. DISTRIBUTE top notch, Manitoba vegetables.
CONGRATULATE your great students, children and volunteers for a successful,
healthy choice fundraiser!