Farm to School Manitoba Healthy Choice Fundraiser
Frequently Asked Questions and Fundraiser Information:
· Anytime between September and December 2013.
· No, you can schedule your fundraiser anytime that works for your school considering the dates mentioned above.
· No. Only one order per school per fundraising period please.
· You can nominate someone as the "Farm to School Fundraiser Champion" (perhaps this is YOU!). This person can inform all of the school and daycare group leaders, parent council, and teachers about the fundraiser and pass along any information, to the groups in your school that are interested. Once everyone is aware of the fundraiser, you can choose a fundraising date that works for all of the groups to ensure no one misses out!
*Remember there is only 1 delivery date offered per school. Therefore, if several groups or classes are participating all orders must be made all at the same time; for one collective delivery date.*
· Tips for saving paper:
· Once your school or daycare class has completed fundraising, the coordinator will tally how many orders are needed. If mailing a cheque made out to Peak of the Market, please complete the Online Order Form print the payment confirmation and mail or drop off cheque at Peak of the Market . If ordering online visit http://www.peakmarket.com/farm2school payment is accepted by Visa or Mastercard. Once online or mailed-in payment is cleared Peak of the Market will contact the fundraising coordinator with the delivery time and date.
· Depending on the size of your order, you will need approximately 5-20 volunteers for about 1-3 hours. Here is a rough guideline:
o 100 bundles-5 volunteers
o 125 bundles-10 volunteers
o 150+ bundles-15+ volunteers
11. Who do we contact for general program inquiries, and feedback?
12. Who do we contact for issues or concerns with order quantities, vegetable quality, or delivery questions?