Make a healthy choice and fundraise by selling top quality Manitoba grown vegetables!
Farm to School Manitoba is a fundraising program that offers great profit margins for your school or licensed daycare. Your establishement keeps:
$6 for every $12 vegetable bundle sold
$11 for every $22 bundle sold
That's 50% profits! These are great returns, but that’s not all! With this fundraiser you also:
- Promote healthy food choices
- Get fresh, local vegetables at or below supermarket prices thanks to Peak of the Market who’s distributing and delivering the vegetables at cost
- Support local Manitoba farmers
- Support your school’s and daycare's nutrition guidelines
- Learn how to cook these Manitoba vegetables with recipes provided by Canola! Eat Well For Life and found online at www.peakmarket.com/recipes
Note: Vegetable bundle orders are delivered to the school or daycare and need to be sorted/distributed to those who bought them.